Note: Please pardon the break from Proper Pirate Protocol for this page. Since this page concerns your money, we wanted to be certain that there were no misunderstandings.
Team Wench would like to express our joy, amazement, wonder, and thanks.
Together, we raised over $14,600 in 2012
to fight breast cancer.
Team Wench Event Ticket Policies
Questions regarding ticket sales should be asked BEFORE tickets are purchased. By purchasing
tickets to the Event, you agree to be bound by these rules.
- To reduce cost and improve service, Team Wench uses
TicketLeap™ as our ticket selling venue.
Therefore, TicketLeap Policies are in effect for all ticket sales.
- When ticket sales commence, a link to the sale will be available from both a link at the top of this page and a notice sent to the Team Wench Events mailing list.
- If you don't want to use TicketLeap, please find a friend who will use it for you.
Tickets are not being sold through any other venue.
- There is no upper limit on the number of tickets that a single individual may purchase,
so long as they read and accept the TicketLeap purchasing agreement.
- Entertainment provided at this event contains lyrics with mature themes. This event is
recommended for people 18 and over. Anyone under the age of 18 will not be admitted
unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All tickets must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- An invitation to join a private e-mail discussion list will be sent by email to
all ticketholders who provide a valid email address.
- No one will be admitted without a printed ticket from TicketLeap.
- Bring yer ID - All adult guests must bring a valid government-issued photo ID.
Guests 21 & over who elect
to consume alcohol at the event will be given a wrist
band upon age verification to permit the consumption of alcohol.
Guests who will not be consuming alcohol will be given a different
colored wrist band and granted entrance to the event. Minor children
must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Team Wench no longer provides paper
souvenir tickets. Pewter pins will be available for purchase by those who want a tangible memory of the event.