What is Different This Year
Ticket Policy Changes for the 2010 Feast
- We changed where you buy your tickets.
- We are now using TicketLeap. Sales fees at eBay and PayPal have been increasing over the past several years, so we have
found a new service that minimizes the overhead and maximizes the convenience.
- How you can pay for your tickets.
- TicketLeap accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- What you can do with your tickets.
- Thanks to our new ticketing service and our new (larger!) venue, once you have purchased your tickets (and printed them out!),
they are yours to do with as you wish. You may use them to attend the Feast, resell them, or even give them as gifts.
- You MUST have a paper ticket to get in.
- When you purchase your ticket, you will receive a PDF of your uniquely numbered ticket. PRINT THIS TICKET;
you must bring this ticket to gain entrance. All attendees including children must have a ticket.
- Team Wench no longer maintains a waiting list.
- If any tickets are refunded, they are immediately available for resale on TicketLeap.
- There are no VIP tickets available this year.
- All tickets are general admission.
- Ticket Prices
- If you buy your tickets by January 27, your price is the same $50.00 it has been for the last four years. If you wait until January 28,
your ticket price will increase to $60.00.
- If your kids get the joke, it's not our fault!
- This event is intended for a mature audience. Our entertainers are... PIRATES. Lyrics and jokes will almost certainly involve mature themes.
Our audience members are... PIRATES... and will also almost certainly involve mature themes, as this is an open bar event that goes into
the night. You are free to bring your children with you at your own peril. However if your child is disruptive to the event, you will be asked
to take them out of the main room. No one under the age of 18 will be admitted without a parent or guardian.
- The Bar
- There's enough changes surrounding this year's Bar that it has its own page