Yet Again The Bar Is Open!
- What The Purser Has Procured
- Hard working members of Team Wench will help you to slake your thirsts, and they'll be doing
it with the finest FREE hard and soft libations available.
- Where'd the Purser Get It All? (i.e., A Word From Our Sponsors)
As soon as we've confirmed things with our sponsors, we'll be happy to let you know about them!
- The BYOB Policy
- As in previous years, our guests who wish to imbibe stronger spirits are free to bring their
libation of choice. Guests who BYOB are responsible for the proper removal and/or disposal of
their leftovers. Team Wench expects that our guests will comply with all state and local laws
concerning the lawful consumption and transportation of alcohol.
- What the Drinks Cost
- If you managed to miss it before, the bar is OPEN! (For you scallawags whats got no lernin', that
- Alcoholic Beverage Policy
- Only Guests wearing a 21 & Over wrist band may consume alcohol of any type at
the event. This includes BYOB alcohol. Anyone not banded as 21 & Over who is
suspected of consuming alcoholic beverages will be required to produce a valid photo
ID for age verification/wrist banding. Anyone not able or willing to produce proof
of legal drinking age (21 years) will not be permitted to consume any type of alcohol.
- Guests wearing the 21 & Over wrist band may order only two (2) alcoholic beverages
per visit to the bar.
- Team Wench reserves the right to refuse to serve alcoholic beverages to anyone who appears
to be intoxicated.
- Failure to follow this policy may result in your being ejected from the event without refund.
- Do the Right Thing
- Team Wench hopes to see you again at future events, so please drink responsibly -- and designate
a sober driver.